We have been at this for quite some time. However, the joy of helping people never changes. We celebrate every time a client finds a job. It means that someone is working toward a brighter future.
Looking for work? We can help. Looking to hire? We can help.
The Tri-Valley One-Stop Career Center (TVOS) offers resources for both job seekers and employers. Since 1998, we have connected employers with qualified, skilled talent and job seekers with employment and career development opportunities:
- The vast majority of our services are free to both job seekers and employers (our certification testing is $5 per certification)
- We are a service of the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District, under the Economic Development and Contract Education Department
- We are a long-time contractor/grantee of the Alameda County Workforce Development Board, which is part of the EastBay Works
- Our services are guided by the federal Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- We work with clients from every growing industry and every profession. We seek to help job seekers find local employment is growing industries such as health care, construction, professional/scientific, biosciences, advanced manufacturing, transportation/logistics.
- Through our ever expanding “High Touch- High Tech” methods, we teach job seekers how to succeed in their search
- As part of the Tri-Valley community, we collaborate with education, community-based organizations, and economic development partners to develop programs and employment services that meet our region’s needs.