Sanmina makes some of the most complex and innovative optical, electronic and mechanical products in the world. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end design, manufacturing and logistics solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, computing and storage, medical, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor, multimedia, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Quick facts about Sanmina:
- Founded in Silicon Valley in 1980 as Sanmina
- Corporate headquarters: San Jose, California
- Bob Eulau is President and CEO
- Revenue of $6.87B for fiscal year 2017
- Publicly traded under the NASDAQ ticker symbol: SANM
- Approximately 45,000 employees worldwide
- Global operations in 25 countries on six continents
- Fortune 500 Company
Our Quality Policy: Sanmina is focused on delivering excellence in performance, flexibility and technology that exceeds customer expectations for quality, delivery and service. Sanmina is committed to the development, implementation and continued improvement of our Quality Management System.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to adhering to our Corporate Social Responsibility commitment in improving the lives of the people we employ and the health of our communities. We carry out this mission through the work of each and every one of our employees, through our diversity and inclusion initiatives, and by implementing environmentally responsible business practices. We strive to exceed customer expectations in quality, delivery and service as we build long-term relationships based on exceptional customer satisfaction. Because what we make, makes a difference.
- Address Fremont, CA
- Contact First Name Jessica
- Contact Last Name Bibaeff
- Contact Title Corporate Recruiter
- Contact Phone 408-964-3267
- Contact Email email@example.com