JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Under the direction of the LLESA Program Manager, the Fitness Attendant will work in the Livermore Laboratory Employee Services Association (LLESA) corporate fitness facility to greet and check-in members as well as oversee gym operations, including enforcing gym policies, responding to emergency situations and cleaning of equipment. The Fitness Attendant will notify the Program Manager immediately of all maintenance issues, membership problems and safety concerns.
$11/hour, Monday through Friday (no weekends) 2:00-6:30pm position (22.5 hours per week). Good for students as they can do homework during the downtime. Looking for someone to start by July 2, 2018.
- Conduct open/closing fitness facility procedures
- Greet and log-in members
- Provide basic fitness orientations and direction
- Enforce gym policies & procedures
- Regularly clean and maintain equipment and fitness facilities
- Assist in promoting facility programs and events
- Perform administrative functions including: appointment setting, emailing, record keeping
- Respond to emergency situations
- Keep the Program Manager and/or the LLESA office informed of all issues and concerns
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to pass a background investigation.
- Current CPR/AED certification (or ability to obtain one soon after hire)
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of fitness equipment and exercise
- Proficient in using a computer and various Microsoft software — including Word and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please send resume to Kellie Glaser at email@example.com.
- Salary Range $11per hour