Interview With Us:
We are offering amazing career opportunities at our apartment communities in the Bay Area. Please click on a job title below to apply for a position that best matches your interests.
- Service Manager | Sr. Service Manager >>
- Coordinate maintenance of the property with appropriate support to keep the project quality at Company standards.
- Service Technician >>
- General maintenance including plumbing, painting, electrical, HVAC, hazardous material abatement, apartment turn-over, and appliance repairs.
- Porter >>
- Support building maintenance and landscape efforts to maintain the community in a clean and orderly condition.
- Community Relations Rep >>
- Assist with all inquiries including move-in process, resident requests, follow-up, administration, renewal process, move-out process, resident events, and resident transfers.
- Leasing Consultant >>
- Act as a brand ambassador for our organization that represents our quality of apartment homes and successfully lease apartments by discovering and exceeding the customers’ expectations.
We look forward to meeting you! Please dress professionally and bring several copies of your resume to your interview.
>> Comprehensive Benefits Including Health Insurance, Disability Coverage and Life Insurance for Employees and Their Families
>> 401(K) Plan with Immediate Matching Up To 5%
>> Time Off Programs, Including Vacation, Holiday and Sick Days
>> Educational Reimbursement
>> Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
>> Work-Life Counseling Resources
>> Advocacy and Wellness Resources
>> Professional Learning and Development
>> Corporate Employee Discount Program
- Salary Range DOE