POSITION: Mechanic Assistant FullTime or Part-Time
Marshall Brothers Enterprises, Inc., a general engineering contractor located in Livermore, is searching for a qualified candidate to join our team as a Mechanic Assistant.
Candidate must be 18 years old with an interest in working in a vehicle and equipment repair facility. Work in an indoor/outdoor environment, be handson and reliable.
Keep shop space clean daily by removing trash and cleaning areas used by shop Mechanics.
Use shop vehicles to pick up parts when required. Perform any other duties needed to assist mechanics or Shop Manager in this service-oriented facility.
- Clean all shop areas inside and outside, including parts cage, and oil storage area.
- Dump waste oil; discard drained filters in approved container. Pump waste oil and mop oil room.
- Fuel equipment and vehicles and complete fueling form.
- Check levels of waste oil tank. Notify Shop Manager when tank is nearing full capacity.
- Wash equipment and vehicles at company wash rack.
- Clean areas around fuel trucks and vaults as needed.
- Fill grease sweep container as needed.
- Stock parts and tools.
- Perform trash collection on property weekly.
Must be at least 18 years of age
Listening & observational skills
Time management skills
Valid CA Class C driver’s license
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Ability to read and write in English Benefits and Pay:
- Hourly rate of pay depending on experience
- Tuition Reimbursement (work related courses)
- Full Time Benefits include medical, dental, life
How To Apply
Please submit your application and resume to Jenessa@mbenterprises.com or fax to 925-449-4025
- Salary Range DOE