Professional Parking Enforcement Inc. (PPE) is the premier parking enforcement company working in private communities, and condominium communities throughout Northern California. We are not a security company. You will be enforcing parking rules, but no security work.
Duties will include driving to our client’s property, inspecting for parking violations, writing warnings, and providing detailed information and reports.
- Very basic computer knowledge needed.
- Command of the English language required
- Reliable vehicle needed ( paid Mileage)
- Self Starter- RELIABLE- conscientious
- Starting Pay $14.00 Hr. Increase in 90 days performance based
- Start times very flexible. Evening work and weekend required. Works great for students.
- Full-time offers employee contribution retirement/ Health Ins. allowance
How To Apply
Please email your resume or work history.
- Salary Range $14-15