Together, we are creating a dynamic products and services company, dedicated to supporting research that makes a real difference to people’s lives. Consider joining us as a Production Service and Support Technician in our Opersations department at Livermore,CA! We are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they need, from outsourced single studies and the supply of animal models and services, to managing complex programs and the development of long term strategic partnerships.
To drive our business forward, we pride ourselves in recruiting the best – professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated people who are passionate about what we do and believe in what we stand for… making a difference in people’s lives.
We are evolving to become an outstanding company that will challenge our competitors and be the best company to work with…and for. Come and join us – we have an exciting future ahead!
How you will contribute to make a difference
- Shipping, receiving and stocking supplies, feed, bedding, etc.
- Operate washing and sterilizing equipment
- Keep detailed records
- Maintain work area in an organized, clean, and safe condition
- Assemble animal shipping boxes
- Stock and handle chemicals with care
- Other duties as assigned
Is this you? If so, apply today!
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly and efficiently
- Accurately calculate and record numbers
- Good teamwork skills
- Able to work in a confined environment
- Work in a standing position that will require bending and stretching of arms and legs throughout regular work shift
- Able to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to follow sterile entry procedures and maintain neat, clean, and safe conditions
- Ability to operate autoclave and cage washing equipment
- Ability to pass a pulmonary fit test per Envigo occupational health program
Envigo employees enjoy a generous benefits package
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Group Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Several other plan options, and a large variety of discounts programs
- Entry level pay rate: $13.00/hr ($14.00/hr after 90 day introduction period)
- Technician Advancement Program
Envigo is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Females / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
How To Apply
Please follow the link to apply
- Salary Range $13/hr