A dynamic and growing Tri- Valley company is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to join their team. The primary focus of this role is to provide basic receptionist duties as well as some administrative support. This includes screening and handling telephone calls, greeting visitors, maintaining the company’s outlook calendar, typing, filing and other administrative tasks for staff. This individual should be welcoming, dependable, and have a willingness to take on new tasks. Position hours are Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and every other Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Sensor Concepts Inc., located in Livermore, was founded to provide expertise in radar cross section (RCS) measurements with emphasis on radar systems, data reduction and analysis, algorithm development and field measurements. SCI is focused on customer needs and providing full spectrum support including engineering, field measurement, software development and manufacturing. You can learn more about our company by visiting our website at: www.sensorconcepts.com.
• Screen and handle telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
• Greet and check in visitors.
• Provide various supporting administrative functions to our staff, to include but not limited to typing, office filing, copying, faxing, Outlook calendar, mail and scheduling pickups.
• Provide various office support to include but not limited to ordering office supplies, assist in maintenance of office equipment, watering plants, light housekeeping, kitchen duties, shredding etc.
• Additional administrative functions as needed; occasional local driving may be required.
• 0 – 3 years receptionist experience required.
• Ability to handle confidential material.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail critical.
• Well organized, ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple activities and complete assignments in a timely manner.
• May be required to lift up to 20 pounds.
• Valid Driver’s License required.
• Experience using MS Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Knowledge of general office equipment.
• Proofreading and grammatical skills.
Requires a high school diploma.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information which includes US Citizenship.
SCI is an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, age, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Salary Range DOE