We’re looking for exceptional salespeople to provide outstanding customer service, build customer relationships and contribute to store sales goals.
As the Sales Associate, you are responsible for:
- Being a Brand Ambassador at all times –be highly engaged and represent our passion for our brand, our products and our company.
- Providing a high level of service through your personal interactions with customers
- Achievement of store sales goals in a team-selling environment
- Working as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Performing daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, sizing, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and general housekeeping
- Accurately executing all sales transactions using the point of sale system
- 1 to 2 years retail sales experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task people and projects simultaneously
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
- Salary Range dependent on applicant