Pieology Pizzeria Shift Manager
Your Role –
- Assist the Restaurant Manager with management activities and duties
- Ensure all Team Members are performing their job responsibilities
- Provide timely, engaging and friendly guest service
- Have fun, be expressive & creative
- Gain a foundational work experience
- Treat all other Team Members with dignity, respect, and honesty
Pieology Pizzeria Shift Manager Perks
- Competitive compensation & tips
- Generous food discounts at both your location and at the 50+ restaurants in our franchise group
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits for qualifying employees
- Incentives & Promotions throughout the year
- Paid Holidays
- Relaxed Appearance Standards
- Birthday and Anniversary Recognition
- 401K program for eligible employees
- Tuition reimbursement program for eligible employees
- Up to $1,000 for employee referrals
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How old do I have to be?
A: The minimum age is 18 years of Age.
Q: When should I expect a response back from applying?
A: You should receive a response within 72 hours of applying. If you do not receive a response in that time frame, you are welcome to check on your status by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of where you applied.
Q: What are the physical requirements?
A: Employees must have the ability to comfortably lift/move 40 lbs., stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time, work in walk-in coolers, freezers, and around heat.
Q: What experience do I need?
A: We prefer leadership or management experience.
About the Franchise Company
Our family owned & operated franchise company operates over 50 restaurant locations with three brands, in California and Utah. With so many locations, we offer a lot of growth and advancement opportunities. We are passionate about using our business to serve the communities we operate in, which starts with taking care of our team members so they can take care of our guests! We believe every member of our team is essential and we work hard to treat everyone with dignity, respect, and offer them skills to better themselves and their future.
Learn more about our company at www.hundalco.com or call 925-455-4743 x10
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in our restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in our restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
- Salary Range $12.00 - $15.00/hr