Explore Performant Opportunities!
Performant Financial is a market leader delivering analytics and audit and recovery services to the government, health care and student loan industries. We actively seek a Temp Payment Operations Representative, who loves to show case his/her skill with data entry and attention to detail to support its operation team and clients
Our business relies on people who are passionate about performance and thrive in a fast paced environment! Join us today!
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing data entry and administrative support to our Payment Operations Team such as posting daily transactions, viewing checks for accuracy, and verifying deposit entries.
- Showcasing your agility and flexibility to respond to daily requests in support of changing business needs.
- Sorting, reviewing and distributing department mail and processing it accordingly.
What you offer:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an office environment providing clerical support.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Must be flexible to work alternate schedules for overtime and business needs, starting as early as 5:00 AM and ending as late as 7:00 PM.
- Agency benefits available.
- Duration of assignment based on business needs.
- Submit to and pass a background check and a drug screen.
- No Federal or State liens resulting from County, State or Federal tax issues.
- No current defaulted student loans.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (must not have any felony convictions or specific misdemeanors).
- Performant is a government contractor (certain client assignments for this position may require additional background and/or clearances).
Join our team today!
To learn more about this job opportunity and apply, go to: http://careers.performantcorp.com
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
- Salary Range DOE