Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
The Sanmina Fremont facility is a full-service enclosure systems solution manufacturing plant. Located in California’s Silicon Valley, this facility produces low-to-mid volume New Product Introduction (NPI) runs to full-scale volume. The Fremont facility offers everything from small piece parts to fully integrated and tested systems. In addition, this location offers in-house painting capabilities and flexible logistics solutions in distribution, inventory management and hubbing, as well as repair services.
Has knowledge in different welding techniques (spot, tig, mig, argon). Works from production plans given by the supervisor. Assures that the equipment and machine meet the conditions before starting the operation. Produces the first assembly and submits it for revision and approval from the supervisor in order to continue the production process, including polishing
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, follow established procedures to perform MIG/FCAW (Gas Metal Arc) and TIG (Gas Tungsten Arc) welding operations for prototype or production jobs.
- This is a precision Frame welding operation. Straightening of frames is required. Operate equipment used to weld metal tubular frames and cabinets.
- Recognize equipment and product problems, notify supervisor and/or troubleshoot errors in order to achieve optimum production levels.
Education and Experience
- Previous precision welding experience with multiple materials types required
- Proficient with reading blueprints and interpret documents including safety rules, operating instructions, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals (SOP’s)
- ASME Section 9 certification beneficial
- AWS certifications beneficial (D1.1, D1.2, etc.)
- Must be proficient with the use of measuring tools & validating own work to print specifications.
- Must be able to set up and maintain all welding machines and tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Successful candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled
HOW TO APPLY:
OR EMAIL RESUMES TO JESSICA.BIBAEFF@SANMINA
IN PERSON, VISIT: SANMINA 42735 CHRISTY ST, FREMONT, CA 94538
- Address 42735 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
- Salary Range depending on skill set