This website is an extension of the Tri-Valley One-Stop Career Center (TVOS). Neither TVOS nor trivalleyonestop.org collects personal information when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide that information.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you visit, we may store some or all of the following: the Internet address from which you access trivalleyonestop.org, date and time, the Internet address of the web site from which you linked to trivalleyonestop.org, the name of the file or words you searched, items clicked on a page, and the browser and operating system used.
This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us develop the site; analyze patterns of usage, and to make the site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users.
If You Provide Us Personal Information
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to your requests. trivalleyonestop.org never shares information with other entities for commercial marketing.
trivalleyonestop.org links to many websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. If you click a link to an outside website, such as Facebook or YouTube, you will leave the trivalleyonestop.org site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
Social Media Sites
While TVOS manages a presence on social media sites (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn or YouTube) and links to these sites in order to share TVOS information and engage with the public, we do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information through those sites. We also do not use personal information made available by the user to these third-party sites.
TVOS and trivalleyonestop.org will not link to any website that exhibits hate, bias, or discrimination. TVOS and the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with TVOS policies.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the trivalleyonestop.org website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. trivalleyonestop.org provides these links and pointers solely for our users’ information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving the trivalleyonestop.org site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- TVOS and trivalleyonestop.org do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- TVOS and trivalleyonestop.org do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- TVOS and trivalleyonestop.org cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- TVOS and trivalleyonestop.org are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- TVOS and trivalleyonestop.org do not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (accessibility requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.