Filing your taxes is a certainty. Paying for them to be prepared doesn’t need to be.
Tax help is available Jan. 28 -April 14, 2018 at the Tri-Valley Career Center in Dublin, the Pleasanton Public Library and Las Positas College. We have IRS certified volunteers to e-file state and federal taxes for low– to moderate-income families for FREE, so you can get your refund in as little as 10 days.
3 EASY STEPS:
- Gather all your documents to bring to your appointment
- Get a savings account to save a portion of your refund
- Follow the links above to make an appointment or call 925-560-9431 for assistance
WHAT TO BRING:
- Photo ID for each person on your tax return
- Social Security card or ITIN for each person on your tax return
- All tax statements from 2018, such as W-2, 1099, 1098, SSA-1099, etc.
- Savings and checking account and routing numbers for direct deposit
- Your household’s health coverage information (1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C)
- 2017’s tax return
Also bring, if applicable:
- Property tax bill paid during the tax year
- Child care provider information
- Mortgage interest statement
- Landlord’s name, address & phone number for CA renter’s credit
- Records of college-related expenses
Note: If you are filing with your spouse, you both must be present to e-file.